|Regional Radio Sports Network was founded in 1992 by Paul Condry.
quickly became a recognized and award winning broadcast company covering
major High School and College level men's and women's sports in Indiana.
The entire RRSN team includes over 14 staff, sportscasters, and support personnel
with primary offices in South Bend, Michigan City, Dyer, Indianapolis, Merrillville,
Goshen, Valparaiso, and Kendallville, Indiana.
The RRSN team provides coverage of basketball, baseball, volleyball, football,
soccer, and other regional sporting events. By the Fall of 2008, RRSN will be
heard on 6 radio stations throughout Indiana as well as simulcast coverage
via their broadcast website at www.rrsn.com.
The RRSN Team has won the following prestigious awards
• 12 Time nominee / 6 Time Winner of National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association "Indiana Sportscaster of the Year"
• Indiana Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association "Marv Bates Award" winner for the Indiana Sportscaster of the Year
• IHSAA Distinguished Media Service Award
• Indiana Football Coaches Association - "State Media Award Winner"
• Indiana Basketball Coaches Association: Virgil Sweet "Outstanding Service Award"
• Indiana Dietetics Association- Nutrition in the News Award
• Multiple special plaques and recognition from dozens of schools and communities
• Northwest Indiana Soccer Coaches Association Award for outstanding coverage
• Sportscasters of over 20 IHSAA State Football Championships
• Sportscasters of over 75 IHSAA State Championship events in Football, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Wrestling and Basketball.
• Sportscasters of dozens of NAIA and NCCAA National Championship games
• Sportscasters of professional sports in the Chicagoland area
The RRSN team is heard covering Indiana HS and College sports every
day of the year, on average, in
areas with over 4,000,000 in
combined population. <read more>